Saturday, July 2, 2011

My first journey Beachbody!



First of all, thank you for visiting my website and taking interest in who I am. Obviously, my name is Arezo and this is my first fitness blog! This is also my gateway to provide you with real life testimonials in the successful products by Beachbody. I am a coach with Team Beachbody and it is my commitment to do everything I can to answer your questions and to keep you motivated during your own journey. To learn more about how I got into Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme.
Join me www.teambeachbody.com/moazezi

What are the fees to join?
eachbody really wants to make this as affordable as possible, so that we can make a HUGE difference in our direction to change one person at a time in becoming more fit and healthy!


Initial Join in Cost: $39.95

• This includes your Business Kit which will be shipped to you (s/h extra)
• Your FIRST month’s fee of your personal Coaching Webpage

Monthly Webpage Fee: $14.95
Your webpage will serve for multiple purposes. Beachbody automatically updates and maintains your webpage! They build it for you! All you need to do is personalize it with your photo and bio! Your page will be used for:

• Your customers to make purchases from your virtual store!
• Those interested in getting into the CLUB MEMBERSHIP so they can receive 10% discount on any item they buy
• Signing up your Coaches!
• COACHING BACKOFFICE- this is your business center for your Coaching business. You will securely access this to build, maintain, and watch your business grow from your down line Coaches to your weekly pay checks.

OPTIONAL FEE:
Club Membership: $38.87 (4 times a year total- billed quarterly)

• As a club member, you will have access to additional fitness and nutritional programs available to you on your webpage. BUT the #1 reason to be a part of this is Beachbody’s LEAD GENERATION PROGRAM!

• As an active Emerald Coach, you will be GIVEN FREE CUSTOMERS from Beachbody! Beachbody spends over 100 million dollars each year in advertising. When those customers contact Beachbody to purchase something or to get more involved, Beachbody assigns those contacts to ACTIVE EMERALD (or higher) Coaches!

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I was constantly telling me how he was going broke supporting your hobby. He thought it was pathetic how he would have to support your job. He would share it with me at his apartment and I admit it was good. But he would be furious 4 years telling me how he was tired of buying you your job. Was he your only customer? Did you have family as customers? No wonder you and he fought so much. And you blamed me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first sentence should read that al was constantly telling me on a monthly basis how he was tired of going broke so you could have a quote unquote job. He said you didn't even try to work it to make it a job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first sentence should read that al was constantly telling me on a monthly basis how he was tired of going broke so you could have a quote unquote job. He said you didn't even try to work it to make it a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was constantly telling me how he was going broke supporting your hobby. He thought it was pathetic how he would have to support your job. He would share it with me at his apartment and I admit it was good. But he would be furious 4 years telling me how he was tired of buying you your job. Was he your only customer? Did you have family as customers? No wonder you and he fought so much. And you blamed me

    ReplyDelete